Wednesday, February 28, 2007

The Joy of Podcasting

So over the weekend, my buddy Chopper and I went on a small road trip to Dayton, Ohio for a fraternity event. We started off, and I got to talking about the Podcasting idea that I had to interview some brothers from all over the country and make it into a big Rush thing. He thought that was pretty cool and wanted to learn more about Podcasting, so I pulled out the iPod and mic and started recording. One thing led to another and soon we were making a new Podcast series about road trips. I posted them on my website:

web.mac.com/rmgardella

They are uncut and some are slightly offensive, but I was running into problems with Garage Band, so I just lazily posted them on my website instead. There is also a lot of unintentional product placement in them, as well.