Wednesday, January 10, 2007

The Legendary Neck-Kicking Story

Alright, lets try this thing out. I think i'll start out with what is most likely the most legendary event that ever happened to me.

It all began on a cool night in Kalamazoo. I was walking home from the first WMU home football game, when all of a sudden, I heard from behind me some drunk ass that was making fun of my height. This guy was probably over 6 ft tall, so to him I must have been pretty damn short. I thought for a moment, "Well he's drunk, I'll let it slide." But no, he kept going on and on, so after a couple of minutes of listening to this bastard poke fun at me, I had enough. I turned around and said, "Listen, asshole, if you don't shut the fuck up, I'm gonna kick you in the neck!" With a scoff, the guy states, "You can't even reach." So, I kicked him in the balls, he dropped to his knees, then I kicked him in the neck. Afterwords, I yelled, "YOU CALLING ME A LIAR!?!" Then I heard the clippity clop of the horse cop and I got out of there.

And so ends the legendary story of how I kicked a guy in the neck.

1 comment:

Meghan said...

That has to be the most amazing thing that I have ever read. Made this blog worthwhile already.